PART NO. 31831-(Series) 88/96 x 125 NET NAS 3610-2A1N/2M2N
This one-piece, knotted, adjustable, woven polyester/nylon rope cargo net has been the net of choice of the world's leading cargo airlines for over thirty years. Made only in the United States under continuous FAA approval and certification, the Satco cargo net has significant advantages over any other cargo net.
- Satco's woven rope is stronger, lighter and less likely to snag because of its extremely tight weave.
- Satco's knotted construction prevents the net from unraveling if a cord is broken.
- All Satco nets are treated with an abrasion resistant coating that greatly extends average service life.
- Satco nets are lighter than many comparable nets making handling easier and lowering overall costs.
- The Satco net is easier, faster and less expensive to repair than spliced nets because all repair intersections are knotted rather than picked.
- The Satco net can be repaired in the field by using Satco's FAA Certified Bridge Strap that bridges broken diamonds.
- Nets are available in many different colors to make identifying and tracking your cargo net much easier.
- Satco directly controls fabrication of all materials in the U.S. assuring uniform quality of ALL nets.
||Height - Max
|MAX GROSS WEIGHT
15,000 Pounds - 6,804 Kilos
|25 lb (11.4kg)
27 lb (12.3kg)
29 lb (13.2kg)
31 lb (14.1kg)
DC8, DC-10, MD-11, 707, 737, 747,
757, 767, L1011, A300.